Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Teamwork in Discovery Time


In Discovery Time today many children decided to work together as a team.
Thomas - we joined our marble track with Georgia's marble track and made a giant one.
Taylor - Michael and me made a train track together without arguing.
Michael - we looked at a map and made the train track together.
Hunter - I talked to Liam A and we decided to make a fire truck and a tow truck all in together. We had a little problem because at the front there were no wheels so we took one of the wheels off the back and put it on the front.
Ana - me and Olly and Grace worked together to make a truck out of the wheels.
Georgia - we stuck lots of pieces together. I built part of it and Thomas built the other bit and then we sticked it all together.
Liam A - Georgia made a gigantic marble track and me and Thomas made another one and we put it together and it was really awesome cos it made it really tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment