Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coke + Mentos!





Coke + Mentos on PhotoPeach
On Wednesday we did an experiment in front of the whole school. When it was our turn to do it the coke spat everywhere and it got on my clothes. I had such a fun time I forgot about playing in the playground. – Georgia
It was interesting because when Renee tipped some coke on the ground it went all fizzy and after a while it didn’t fizz as much – Ben
It was cool when it shot up – Cam R
I heard a hissing noise. I got wet – Cam C
I stuck my finger in the fanta. It was cold. I was scared because it frightened me when it came out – Jade
Some of the coke went on my face. It felt funny.
My buddy got sprayed by coke – Hunter
On Wednesday we did an experiment in front of the whole school and I was nervous. – Jacob
I saw the explosion when we had coke and the experiment, and the whole school was doing the same thing each time. – Michael
I saw the coca cola go up in the air and I liked standing on the cone with a bottle of coke. – Oliver
I like when Julie spread the coke everywhere – Liam B
On Wednesday we had an explosion and the whole school did it so everyone’s class got a turn – Bella and Kai
I stuck my finger into the bottle because I wanted to feel what it felt like. – Liam A
Some coke got on my hair and it fizzed. – Olivia
I felt excited because of the explosion. I liked getting wet. – Arlo
I felt happy because water went all over me. – Katelyn
I liked our one because it was like a basketball. It went through the hoop. – Joshua
I got a little bit wet in my hair. I saw a giant mentos explosion. – Thomas
I liked the bigger one because it was cool. It went on Ana’s head. It felt sticky. – Ana and Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rockets
    I liked watching the experiment it looked like lots of fun. I can't wait to start school so I can do cool things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! everyone looked like they were having so much fun well done I wonder who's geyser went the highest Amanda Newsome

    ReplyDelete