Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WEEKLY REFLECTION

MATHS GROUPS
DIAMONDS
We have been learning to count forwards and backwards from any number up to 100.
HOW DID WE GET ON?
Josh - I got on good going forwards. I need to practise going backwards.
Jacob - I got on pretty good. I can try a bit more to go forwards next week.
Ben - Somtimes I do it with my fingers and sometimes I do it in my head. It is easier to do it in my head.
Thomas - It is quicker doing it in my head.
Liam B - I can do it going forwards and I need to practise going backwards.
SQUARES
We have been learning to add in tens.
HOW DID WE GET ON?
Olly - I can count in tens in my head.
Georgia - I can add in tens using the containers.
Regan - I can count backwards from 100 in tens.
Hunter - I know that 4 + 3 = 7 so 40 + 30 = 70
Jonathan - I can add in tens using the beans.
Ana - I know that 2 + 2 = 4 so 20 + 20 = 40
Bella - it is easier for me to add in ones then add zero.
Dean - I start with the first number then I add the next number. I can do it fast in my head.

1 comment:

  1. I HOPE ROCKET ENJOYS HIS MEETING IN THE HOILDAYS, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM, ZACHARY

    ReplyDelete