Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rocket Returns!

Hi Rockets in Room 13. I have just come back from a great holiday in Indonesia. I went to visit my cousins. We had fun playing in the jungle. I did not know you were trying to find me because I did not have my laptop with me. I heard some people talking and they said a monkey was missing. Then I realized they were talking about me. So I jumped back in my rocket and came back as fast as i could. Please write me some comments or questions.I would love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. I missed you when you were away Rocket, I wished you would come back! Thank you for coming back. Love Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope Room 13 feels better now Rocket is back. The Explorers love you being back too! Now Room 13 can take the wanted posters down.

    Next time you go on holiday Rocket, don't forget your laptop. Also, don't forget to tell Julie and Ebony where you are going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Explorers - yes we are all pleased that Rocket has come back.Ben says - I hope you are learning cool things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rockets,
    I am so glad that Rocket has come back. I have enjoyed reading your wanted posters around the school. He must have realised how important you all are and come back to share in your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rockets,

    I am so excited that Rocket has returned. I have loved your wanted posters - they must have worked! Have fun playing with Rocket again.
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way how Ben told rocket about how to use his train.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rockets I love you blog.It is a good thing that Rocket the monkey has come back to your class
    From Georgia in room 14

    ReplyDelete