Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Makng Good Choices in Discovery Time

Read about some of the good choices we made in Discovery Time today.

Grace – Today at DT I made a good decision. I shared the water with everyone and speaking normally. I washed the windows nicely too.

Liam A – I made good choices in DT because I used a quiet voice and let other kids see my person.

Hunter – In DT I made good choices because I let Kai help me make a tow truck. I used a quiet voice.

Zac – In DT I played soccer. The teams were even. We shared the ball.

Jacob – In DT I made a good choice because I said to Dean, “I like your fireboat”. I made a good choice because I said to Liam B, “I like your mountain train track”.

Regan – In DT today Ben and me had an argument over the train because he had 2 carriages and I had 1 carriage. Then we sorted it out. So I had 1 and Ben had 2. That was how we sorted it out.

Cam R – I made good choices by sharing and letting others geta goal.

Thomas – I made a good decision by playing soccer fair. We made the teams even, and played fair and the game was fun.

Dean – Today in DT I made good decisions. I was at the water table and I was making a ship and Zac helped me.

Ana – Today at DT I let Dean join the lemonade stand. I washed the window using a quiet voice.

Oliver – Today I played soccer with Zac and Cam. Then I let Thomas play.

1 comment:

  1. Its great to see you all having so much fun in DT and to read about all the good choices you are making. Keep it up Rockets!
    Angela, Cameron C's mum

    ReplyDelete